Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another Year..another Entry

Time flies when your having fun as they say. But time flies the fastest when you're not lookin, I'd add in. The year just seem to have whizzed past me when everything was still new; from warming up to a new job from the previous year ahead, keeping up with correspondence with friends that where found and discovered previously, which of course means keeping my own multiply site up to date as others put more info in theirs and at the same time expanding one's ever growing network of friends and acquaintances.


But for what its worth 2006 has not also been short of its challenges and instances that would require more than just maintenance work. Friends rallied up behind me and gave me more than just moral support when I needed it the most and that for me would be the capping glory of 2006; that the good one does all throughout is manifested by the presence and equally helpful acts of friends and contacts nurtured through the years. I shall forever be grateful for them.


So in the eve of 2007, I hold my head up high, proudly and happily knowing that whatever Blessings I have had in 2006 will be carried over to 2007 for opportunities to share and bestow equally good deeds and good words will come to me in the coming year and in the process account for good karma and more abundance that our generous Universe is more than willing to give.


Happy New Year everyone!!! Let's celebrate 2007 with a bang, with open arms and an open heart.


VALIAH ENTERETH!


Love,


CAZ!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment