Monday, June 6, 2011

One That the Twilight Books Didn't see Coming


A fine, hot tepid Monday morning and I almost forgot that the MTV Movie Awards were on.

So here I go tuning into it and Geeking out upon seeing Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively announcing the nominees for Best Kiss. And Winner is well....Rob Pattinson and Kristen for Eclipse. And having one before and  the previous year (if memory serves me right), it's nice to see MTV loving the Twilight Franchise.

But what I didn't expect and loved was when Rob came up the stage and decided that there was one more person that needed to be thanked. I was kinda expecting him to pull up a fan from the audience or something. But instead he rushed down to the audience and just planted one Big One on Taylor Lautner. Yes Jacob!

Rob was so "chivalrous" throughout the entire moment, and even kissed Taylor's hand before going up the stage! Awwwww.

One of the film franchise co stars says, It was a Long Time Coming!

And worth the wait, I say. LOL!

Watch it here.

2 comments: